Author: abramicus

Nazism on the Move in Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-20 16:30:28 |Display all floors
Interesting. They can worship in the Shinto Shrine and remenese their mistake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 16:48:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-20 17:01
seneca Post time: 2014-1-20 15:56
I welcome the Japanese to AFRICA where they will finally help spur local development in ways that t ...

ABE'S VISIT TO ETHIOPIA IS A JAPANESE CRYPTOGRAM HINTING AT THE SECOND MEIJI RESTORATION

Just before Haile Selassie's first anniversary of his coronation in 1931, he had a constitution drafted by Tekle Hawariat promulgated that was modeled after the Meiji Constitution.  After falling from power, when Haile Selassie returned triumphantly to Ethiopia in 1941, he revived the Meiji-styled 1931 Constitution.  Abe is signaling to the world by his visit to Ethiopia and his generous gift to the country, that Japan is about to have a Second Meiji Restoration shortly.  It must be so exciting to this Shinto cult supremo that the seething powers of the universe are going to be bestowed on him again, as the prime minister to the emperor, that he cannot afford to hide it completely.  As proof that this is going to happen soon, Koizumi is back in Japan fielding his own men to take the mayorship of Tokyo from Abe's candidate, even as Ito Hirobumi, Japan's first Prime Minister and architect of the Meiji Constitution, had Katsura Taro and Katsura's mentor, Field Marshal Yamagata Aritomo, to contend with.

Just from the Japanese actions and diplomatic moves, it looks like America's days of occupation of Japan are numbered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 18:12:28 |Display all floors
they can move left or right. Does not cover the reality. They hide facts and feed people with banned goods from Fukushima area. So why worry they kill them self. Why should you bother at all
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 18:26:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-20 15:56
I welcome the Japanese to AFRICA where they will finally help spur local development in ways that t ...

The Chinese can help built the facilities, the Japanese can then use the facilities.....

Win win....

But I guess, that is not on the agenda of the Chinese.........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 19:07:33 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-1-20 14:48
A huge worlwide anti-Japanese campaign has been initiated.

The funny thing is, that no one is reall ...

Good free advertising for Japanese products tho.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 19:08:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-20 18:26
The Chinese can help built the facilities, the Japanese can then use the facilities.....

You leave logic out of this muck raking
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 19:19:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-20 19:25
Motika Post time: 2014-1-20 18:12
they can move left or right. Does not cover the reality. They hide facts and feed people with banned ...

How true.  However, Abe is dead serious about re-arming Japan to wage another war.  It might be with China,or it might be with some of the weaker countries now foolishly cheering Japan on, as if Japan had EVER treated its colonies with any measure of civility or genuine concern for its welfare.  These countries have not had enough of Japanese brutality engraved into their numbskulls, it seems, and still cheer Japan on, as THEIR champion against China, today, and perhapos, against America, tomorrow, and Australia, the next day (by which time they have no choice about what or when to cheer).   Japan, under Shintoist influence, has to go out to do the bad things it supposedly does not do at home, like rape young girls, their moms, and even their grandmothers, while killing their sons, brothers, fathers and grandfathers.  Shinto has no moral precepts to abide by, because the will of the emperor is the ONLY RIGHT THING TO DO.  Makes moral scruples immoral even, to doubt that the emperor's wish could be wrong?  Never, is the answer in the mind of the Japanese Shinto warrior.  Japanese war on other countries is based on TERRORISM, using shock and awe at a human level to enforce obedience, complete obedience, to the emperor, whose minions enjoy the privilege of interpreting his will, for their own personal gain or pleasure, in the meantime.  That is the profit margin of being a Darth Vader.  Japan has not only a Voldemort, it has a Darth Vader too, in case the Jedi masters of Korea and China have forgotten.  And Japan has decided it is time to wage war again on other countries, first in the name and under the nuclear umbrella of America, and then, on the shattered and scattered American and Australian forces, as they must be if they are to be involved in any defense of an indefensible Japan.  

Oh yes, fools rush in where angels fear to tread, but such fools do exist aplenty, espeically in the Land of the Rising Sun.

In the meantime, all must kneel in obedience to the empire, including American diplomats, senators, congressmen, generals and admirals, if they have not yet done so behind closed doors.  As always, behind closed doors.  Aussie's don't know, because they have not really been exposed to this kind of Kempetai treatment to any degree in WWII.  They love the Japanese as their own guards against China.  Their love and hate are all misplaced, to tell the truth, but that is their own look out.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.