Views: 32707|Replies: 136

Nazism on the Move in Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-20 13:16:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-20 13:18

The Japanese ruling party, in a party convention on January 19, 2014, resolved to remove the pledge of the Pacifist Constitution to "never wage war" and further resolved its officials will continue to worship at the Shinto Shrine regardless of what other countries think about it.

At this point, we don't have to worry about what Japan will be in 2015.

It is clear that everything will be decided in 2014.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 14:41:56 |Display all floors
It's good to see Toyota , Nissan,  and Honda all selling record numbers of cars in China in 2013

This means Chinese buyers are giving their moral support to Japan.......

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 14:48:18 |Display all floors
A huge worlwide anti-Japanese campaign has been initiated.

The funny thing is, that no one is really listening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 14:53:04 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-1-20 14:48
A huge worlwide anti-Japanese campaign has been initiated.

The funny thing is, that no one is reall ...

They are selling record numbers of Japanese cars in China....

I think Chinese citizens have listened and decided to give moral support to Japan.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 15:29:33 |Display all floors
Car covers for sale.
car.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 15:47:37 |Display all floors
We have also covers for cameras, fax machines, washing machines, electric drill in different sizes fitting for different brands in stock.

Some premium covers even play the National Anthem when touched.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 16:05:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-20 16:08

Intersting to see my short post receive so much attention from the Japanese collaborators of Malaysia, Philippines, and the forum Nazi, Seneca.  Clearly, they love to belong to the GEACPS II, except Seneca is secretly wishing that Japan would serve its role as bait for China to bite on, before mounting an "allied" attack to turn China into a parking lot.  

It won't really happen that way to China.  No way, unless everyone is as fanatical as the Japanese Shinto Nazis.

You see, WWIII will be over in one day, at most, especially the part with Japan.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.