Author: DSseeing

The school on the cloud   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-16 11:50:08 |Display all floors
many villagers  like this in China .........
the destiny can not be changed for these children .aslo the adults
what a pity!
you are the one

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-16 13:04:01 |Display all floors
In the less fortunate areas of the USA kids this age are doing drugs, joining street gangs, and trying
not to get shot or stabbed when they leave their houses. Some get shot inside their houses from
bullets fired from the outside.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 14:50:04 |Display all floors
It doesn't matter how poor the children are at present.What's important to them is whether they are going to make effort to live a better life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 14:55:41 |Display all floors
Everytime when I see pictures like this poor villages or left-behind children,I am really angry about the leaders.They don't know about this?Why they live a good life,then they forget the poor citizens in the same land?Even though I think the education in China is not useful to work or do any contribution to our country.But they will turn to be illiterates.Nobody cares about this?Who will come out to deal with this severe issue.Who can change thier destiny?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 14:57:01 |Display all floors
On the cloud,so beautiful words but so poor reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 17:27:03 |Display all floors
looks a great teacher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 18:47:39 |Display all floors
YEcho Post time: 2014-1-16 14:55
Everytime when I see pictures like this poor villages or left-behind children,I am really angry abou ...

China's leaders should be doing more to help the poor or people living in such out-of-way places. Education is truly a critical issue for China because that's the only way for such kids from rural places to shake off poverty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.