Author: abramicus

CHINA and JAPAN should Sit Down and TALK!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-15 21:45:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 00:30:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-16 00:30
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-1-15 21:45
You won'5 care if Japanese rape your daughter and your wife. Low life scum! Malay Chinese like woul ...

You can call me any thing you like.

The most popular blogger in China is Han Han ....not Han Jian....

And Han Han writes like me, not write like you.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 16:31:13 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-15 18:17
You can find those responsible in Hell.......

If those Japanese who were responsible for the massacre of 35 million Chinese men, women and children are in hell, as you say, then what would you call Abe and the present Japanese government that worships them as heroes and deities?  Devil worshippers?  Or, living devils?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 17:03:50 |Display all floors
THE REAL PRICE OF DIAOYUDAO IS THE COUNTRY OF JAPAN

THE LONGER JAPAN KEEPS DIAOYUDAO BY FORCE, USING THE MOST ADVANCED WEAPONS TO KEEP OUT THE CHINESE OWNERS FROM HAVING IT, THE WORSE WILL THE OUTCOME FOR JAPAN.

LIKE TRUE PIRATES, THE JAPANESE LEADERS CANNOT LET GO OF THEIR ILL-GOTTEN LOOT.  THEY ALLY THEMSELVES WITH OTHERS TO KEEP IT AT ALL COSTS.  IN THE END, DIAOYUDAO WILL RETURN TO THE BOSOM OF ITS MOTHERLAND, CHINA.

BUT THE PRICE THAT JAPAN WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR KEEPING DIAOYUDAO FOR SO LONG, AND BY SUCH VIOLENT AND THREATENING MEANS, WILL BE SOMETHING THAT JAPAN WILL FIND UNABLE TO AFFORD, AND IT WILL GO BANKRUPT AND BECOME A PART OF CHINA INSTEAD.  LIKE THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE OLD MAN AND THE MARLIN, THE BAIT OF DIAOYUDAO WILL GET JAPAN FISHED OUT OF THE WATER ENTIRE INTO THE BOAT OF THE CHINESE FISHERMAN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 17:08:48 |Display all floors
ABE'S ECONOMIC MIRACLE IS A MIRAGE

Printing money to stimulate the economy is for the birds, because the growth Japan gets from the fabricated money will have to be paid with real goods and services that the country does not have and cannot produce.  In the end, the worthless paper money will devalue to nothing, which is essentially what inflation is.  As drowning men are said to grasp at straws, Abe's hands are grasped full of paper money that in the end will simply sink with the economy of Japan and become worthless.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.