Author: abramicus

CHINA and JAPAN should Sit Down and TALK!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-14 21:44:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 21:58:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 09:35:45 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2014-1-14 21:58
Abramicus, if you read the biography of Leut. General Yamashita Tomoyuki, you learn that he advised  ...

Japan cannot be appeased, it can only be pacified.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 10:52:54 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-1-15 09:35
Japan cannot be appeased, it can only be pacified.

who seeks revenge?

China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 14:55:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-15 10:52
who seeks revenge?

Who massacred 35 million innocent Chinese men, women and children, and says it has no war criminals?

Japan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 18:17:01 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-1-15 14:55
Who massacred 35 million innocent Chinese men, women and children, and says it has no war criminal ...

You can find those responsible in Hell.......

Go  there la......plenty of them in Hell........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 21:38:47 |Display all floors
IF i were japan i would breakaway from the Treaty of San Francisco (china & soviet union opposed to the treaty) and do my own thing in order to protect myself allover again & not adhere to the contract & hire the US as a bounce  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.