After Crackdown, a New Bitcoin King Emerges in China - Page 4 - China & World - Chinadaily Forum
Author: Revolutionar

After Crackdown, a New Bitcoin King Emerges in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-11 21:56:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-11 22:00

Let me give you an example.

Say you want to donate money to Al Qaeda.
You want to donate it from the comforts of your home
But no banks and no internet payment processors will handle your transaction....Visa, Paypal, MasterCard all cannot be used.

Bit coin to the rescue. You can send bit coins to Al Qaeda, no problems and the US government can do nothing.....don't know where to start, ...every thing is done in assumed names and computer codes.
......peer to peer....no third parties, no central authourity.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 01:06:30 |Display all floors
For those who don't want holding risks, bit coin is very convenient.

A few strokes of the keyboard, you bought your bit coin and send it off to the recipient.....all done very fast, no risk and low cost....ad there is a permanent record of the transaction in computer codes out in public domain in a network of peer to peer computers....and no disclosure of real identity.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 01:23:56 |Display all floors
For those who don't want any holding risk...bit coin is also very convenient, and cheap.

A few strokes on the keyboard, off you go and you bought and send the bit coins off to the recipients.....all in the comfort of your home...all in computer codes, and no real identity revealed.

Sort of dream come true.

bit coins and its future evolution will change the world as much as Internet has changed to date.

they talk about online Will attestations, they talk about online proof of authorship of books and songs, of copyrights and all using bit coin technology.

There is a huge world out there for Bitcoin technology.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 03:42:25 |Display all floors
Early 2013 bit coins are traded at par with US$.

Early 2014, it is priced at US $ 1000,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 17:57:48 |Display all floors
Let's say you want to send10 cents to somebody....can your current payment processors do it?

Ridiculous question. The current processing fees is more than that.

But bit coin can do that.
Because there is no processing fees and you can have as many decimal points as you want, as small a fraction as you want.........

Can you think of instances this may be useful?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 22:41:53 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-11 21:44
Looks like you have  an open mind.

Good.....continue your research.......

i am kind of positive. i want a happy life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 23:04:13 |Display all floors
summerecho Post time: 2014-1-12 22:41
i am kind of positive. i want a happy life.

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-explained-five-year-old/

Fro starters, this is a good article.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.