Author: abramicus

Ambassador Liu Xiaoming Explains the How-and-Why of the VOLDEMORT Face of JAPAN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-12 06:19:22 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-12 01:16
Well wishes for China......like Seneca here......hopes China will become more open and faster..... ...

you probably correct cant see it happening for another 5-10 years
cant push them, its their history.Their wounds.

I'm going by the historian Anthony Beavor's assessment of countries.They have to do it on their time and like you said not all countries have to be the same.Things like invasion and vivisection and plain massacre aren't easily forgiven or forgotten.
Look at Jews whenever the rights of Palestinian are brought up the claim of anti semitic is tossed back.
Some things in history are playing out and shaping the present.
This spat between China and Japan is more to do with Abe.Like I said in previous posts I suspect both China an S.Korea know something about Abe that is not out there for us to know.Why has S.Korea refuse to meet Abe.Usually I say this is conspiracy stuff, but the revelations of phone tapping of leaders personal phones make this a possibility.

ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.