Author: lionstar

Diesel-Engine Taxi-Cabs in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-13 14:37:36 |Display all floors
Have never seen diesel fueled taxis here and I've traveled all over China.

same to me...clear now
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 23:38:29 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-12 07:18
Have never seen diesel fueled taxis here (VW or Hyundai) and I've traveled all over China.
There may ...

German Crash tests on LPG and CNG conversions didn't find any increased risks in accident tests from the gas tanks.
I'ts just the annoyance of reducing the space in the boot in taxis of all.
Conversions in Germany usually just use the spare wheel space.
Then again, they are using the spare wheel space. :/

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 23:41:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-14 09:55
But I have never seen diesel-engine cabs in Mainland cities. The government doesn't favour diesel lo ...

today ONLY skool & city public buses are made in the USA (south carolina used to be furnitures & buses manufacturers kapital)...most tour buses are imported from china now these days...and california wanted to replace their entire fleet of city public buses with the chinese made due to budget constraint...again, diesel is not suitable for city usage due to all sort of pollutions  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 00:46:44 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-1-14 23:41
today ONLY skool & city public buses are made in the USA (south carolina used to be furnitures & b ...

Again,
you're wrong.
Of course.

All sorts of German Diesel Engines fulfilling Euro 4 Emission Norms just fine here.
Traditional Fuel for German Taxi Fleets precisely FOR better city use suitability.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 01:49:06 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2014-1-14 11:46
Again,
you're wrong.
Of course.

the diesel emission from those delivery trucks are just totally polluters and i dont think the US using dem (diesel engines) much these days but for sure they're not popular in the US  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.