Author: MisterPanda

Three things I'm fed up to hear about China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-2 20:41:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-1-2 16:42
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-1-2 09:08
Another thing I'm fed up to hear about China

4. MADE IN CHINA IS CRAP

May I correct a small fact............Iphones/ipads are only assembled in China. Optics are japanese. chps Korean/UK. Software US
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 21:09:11 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-1-2 07:27
Wait for it.......

Yes, I am based in Shanghai, our offices are there although I do move around q ...

Enjoy UK
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 00:26:21 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-1-2 21:09
Enjoy UK

WHAT is enjoyable in UK? living costs? too many "strange" immigrants? ugly "ladies"? fog? left-hand-driving? mess in the workshops? unhealthy breakfast? untidy hotel-rooms? but SOME pubs are OK
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 08:08:42 |Display all floors
1.Chinese  generally think :the longer , the better
2.Chinese  people was friendly, to their friends and relatives mainly. That's what we mean.
3.Chinese people are not fully motivated. Think about short and weak Chinese worker built railways for USA during westward movement. No body expected they could do well , but they did!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 08:16:06 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-1-2 14:38
I can say Americans are are loud, stupid, obnoxious, overconfident, fat, annoying, egocentric lazy h ...

Great points .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 08:33:30 |Display all floors
Chinese civilisation is a great deal older than any other current civilisation and that's a fact. To study American history is a short course because they have no long history or integrity. Being one people does not make a nation a nation as all nations are made up of many subcultures, just look at any European country or the US for evidence of that.

Face to face with people we interact with the Chinese are definitely polite. but in the street when the crowd get heavy they are almost as rude as Americans.
It's true not all Chinese people are hard working, but at least they are not demanding like wilful children as most Americans are.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-3 09:37:11 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-1-2 04:39
Wot? Only 30 years? That is nothing! I have been there all my life..........match that!

My biological mother left eggs frozen in the tundra of Northwest China several thousand years ago.
About 60 years ago one of those eggs was flown to the USA and implanted in a surrogate mother
who gave birth to me. So I've been in China for thousands of years.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.