Author: DSseeing

Laowai says 'Show Me Your Boobs’   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-30 12:49:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-29 14:50
My wife told me of this incident.

The "foreign" guy obviously misbehaved.

Typical response from a fellow offender.

They have much to learn from you, offend the Chinese with hidden identity and deny own's cultural background.

You are a more sophisticated l0wlive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 13:13:49 |Display all floors
I would have kicked him,tracked his name,wrote about it,publish,and ruined his reputation.{:soso_e171:}
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 13:23:27 |Display all floors
His behavior is unaccceptable! I don't underdstand this. People tendo to behave rudely when they're far away from their own country and then complain about those doing the same when at home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 13:26:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-30 12:37
Mrs Always Wrong,

Why don't you interview that foreign miscreant? No matter what I say about him  ...

Are you trying to say that saying to a female "Show me your boobs" is a natural reaction? Let's not change the culprits here, please. The guy has no possible defense whatsoever and you are making a complete fool of yourself for only attempting to!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-30 13:55:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-29 20:37
Mrs Always Wrong,

Why don't you interview that foreign miscreant? No matter what I say about him  ...

Seneca defends the drunk trying to grab a feel of the reporter.
He thinks calling the attacker a "miscreant" is punishment enough.

But he squeals like a little girl if anyone should even mention his mommy on this forum. {:soso_e113:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-12-30 14:04:49 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-12-30 15:26
Are you trying to say that saying to a female "Show me your boobs" is a natural reaction? Let's no ...

The female reporter should have shown that m0ron her boots in place of her boobs, and that too up close and smack on his nose. if he had done this anywhere near a campus in the USA, UK, India or Australia, i think he would have copped real trouble. I hope there is firm, deterrent action taken against this miscreant to deter some of the nutcases in the future.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-12-30 14:06:21 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-12-30 15:26
Are you trying to say that saying to a female "Show me your boobs" is a natural reaction? Let's no ...

The female reporter should have shown that m0ron her boots in place of her boobs, and that too up close and smack on his nose. if he had done this anywhere on a campus in the USA, UK, India or Australia, i think he would have copped real trouble. I hope firm action is taken in this case, to deter nutcases in the future.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.