Views: 3260|Replies: 5

Would you like to have a second child? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-28 11:05:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by desperado123 at 2013-12-28 11:07

China's top legislature Saturday made a resolution to allow couples to have two children if either parent is an only child.

It's a big change for the some three-decade one-child policy. But for the youngsters of China, it's not just a policy problem of having a baby right now, they think more about how to raise their offsprings with more resources and enough supplyment of sentiment!

So what's your reaction to this policy change, cheerful or just so so? Are you gonna have a second child if you are under the influence of the second-child policy?

Single choice vote, There are a total of 4 people participating in the poll
50.00% (2)
50.00% (2)
0.00% (0)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 11:08:18 |Display all floors
I will choose have no more child even though it's permitted by the new policy. It's not easy to raise a child right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 12:09:07 |Display all floors
But i think if we have two ,they can play and share something together without feeling lonely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 07:52:43 |Display all floors
But i think if we have two ,they can play and share something together without feeling lonely.

with no thought about how to give both kids the same opportunities in the future. you know like a good education, travel experiences. not easy unless you are one of the rich

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 08:11:03 |Display all floors
my parents have 8 of us...eight kidds not even a dozen yet but klose, and my neighbor in vietnam has 16 kidds  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 16:29:19 |Display all floors
If possible, I would like to have a second child. As I really into raising children and I think having two children is more interesting.
If you are foreigners living in Qingdao, let us help you.
http://www.itolot.com/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.