Author: voice_cd

What touched you in 2013?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-29 23:23:01 |Display all floors
To summarize my 2013, I would say I have tranformed from a speaker to a doer.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-30 05:25:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-30 07:04:39 |Display all floors
It was a marvelous year for me. Not without challenges to overcome, but, I did overcome them.

The thing that touches me the most is the goodness of Chinese people. I've seen kindness and sincere love from them in so many ways. Especially those at the English corner where I teach them lessons each week. It is my honor to serve these people in a way that obviously touches their lives deeply. They show me such appreciation, but, I get more from them than they realize.

Also, it has been my great honor to share in the blogs here at China Daily. I am so proud and feel honored to be a part of the China Daily family. My contributions here seem very small, like seeds, in comparison with the rich harvest of friends I've made here in the forum and on the blog. I don't feel like a 'foreigner'. I feel like you all are my brothers and sisters here.

I feel very blessed and expect an even more blessed year in 2014.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 09:39:51 |Display all floors
bjprc Post time: 2013-12-28 13:36
For me 2013 was a year of challenges, as it was for many of us foreigners. But it was also a year I  ...

hope your wish come true in 2014

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 10:15:08 |Display all floors
MichaelM Post time: 2013-12-30 07:04
It was a marvelous year for me. Not without challenges to overcome, but, I did overcome them.

The  ...

Thank you for the contributions you've made to our forum.
Wish a happy New Year 2014

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 10:44:25 |Display all floors
well,there are two things which touched me a lot ~~~~one is that when the rumor of Jay Chou and his girlfriend came,to be honest,i'm reaaly sad and hurt at first. but later when i read some of the more than 20 thousand comments in the microblog written for him.i burst into tears.whatever.give my best wishes to my dear Mr.JAY.
   another is that 2or 3 days ago~~~~in our last class with our English teachercecilia.[cause she won't teach us next semester].she gave everyone a beautiful envolope inside with a postcard and her wishes to us~~~~~~~~~~when we opened and saw it~~~~~~~~we all felt deeply moved~~~~~~~love our cecilia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 10:59:17 |Display all floors
Hope to find a good job to study many new--things in New Year{:soso_e200:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.