Author: voice_cd

Suggestions on WeChat wanted   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-10 15:04:16 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-1-10 03:13
I live in the US and have WeChat on my iphone. The text, pictures and voice are great features. It w ...

Do you follow any public accounts ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 12:39:59 |Display all floors
voice_cd, I only have Chat, Contacts, Discover and Me. I'm not sure what public accounts you mean? The "People nearby" ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 21:34:27 |Display all floors
I have WeChat, but not much into it. It's a nice tool, though not the first of it's kind.

The suggestion I have for WeChat team is to make it open source so that it has an advantage over other similar apps.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 12:51:36 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-1-11 12:39
voice_cd, I only have Chat, Contacts, Discover and Me. I'm not sure what public accounts you mean? T ...

It's ok.

You will receive news, voices, and videos through the public accounts which you followed. Eg, if you are interested in China and followed “Real Time China” (the public account of China Daily Website, which mainly focus on breaking news, China news and China news photos….), you’ll receive news once a day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 13:37:39 |Display all floors
I don't see how I can do that, those sites are all in Chinese only not English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 16:31:48 |Display all floors
WeChat is a good tool in China, i alway use to contact my people, simple and save call fee la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 11:16:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teacher-spy at 2014-1-25 11:21

wechat doesnt even work properly. i cant log in with my qq #. i would use it more often if i could actually log in. i think qq works better. yy is another one that doesnt work. skype also has alot of issues, and doesnt work properly. voices often break up, and some people cant connect to it at all (in western countries). i would like to see China come up with something that works as well as nimbuzz.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.