Author: voice_cd

Suggestions on WeChat wanted   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-28 07:31:21 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2013-12-27 15:21
It's much better and more useful than twitter. There is no 140 word limit and you can send voice m ...

That may be, but I opened a twitter account and never used it. So the limit didn't rally matter to me.
I'm sure my daughters use twitter. I like the old phones, the kind that plug into the wall.
You don't have to call the same person three times to complete a short conversation and finally
give up without calling for the fourth time just to say "good bye"
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 07:40:01 |Display all floors
I have a twitter account, but have not used it in over two years. It's not useful to me. WeChat is very useful to me for keeping in contact with family and friends in China and for quick communication with my wife and stepson when needed. Only one of my American friends here in the States uses it. The other friend that would is not allowed to by his wife. It has a 'look around' feature that lets you see who is nearby.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 11:15:17 |Display all floors
Yes I have it . I use it for  free talking and messaging around the world
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 11:56:14 |Display all floors
I have an account but i dont use it more frequently than QQ,and i just use it for talking or being informed of my friends'recent situation,therefore,i follow no pubilc account, the reason for which is that i prefer using laptops or tablets which have larger screen,anyway,WeChat means a convenience for some people,and you can try it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 13:04:58 |Display all floors
I use WeChat every day. Great stuff. I follow few subscriptions right now, mostly am774 radio and some private groups. To attract interest, not easy. There are already so many groups and subscriptions. Let's all explore together

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 14:32:05 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-12-27 19:38
I don't have Wechat account.
Very glad to hear this good news,look forward to see  our own officia ...

You're Chinese? You live in China? And you don't use WeChat? Now that is unusual these days. Lemme guess you don't have a smart phone ?
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 16:31:19 |Display all floors
Nice to know this proposal.
Keep looking until you find a hit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.