Author: Rearwindow

Will Internet kill China Daily Newspaper one day?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-29 01:33:11 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-12-26 15:48
Yes they are and its a great read when travelling Asia

It is also available to buy at many news stands in major Chinese cities

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-29 01:34:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-28 11:42
Geometry.
That's the first thing every nut says when it grows up.
Gee, I'm a tree.

Are you one of the nuts that has not grown up?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 07:29:45 |Display all floors
I think, China Daily is one of the top major newspaper in the world media (print and online version)
Newspaper, who has reached this level will certainly immortal, even  its relevance(with online presence) in world media is growing steadily

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 07:12:02 |Display all floors
I think the general agreement is that the newspaper will always be there. As long as there are people who are curious about the world, there will always be newspaper. The only thing that change is the media.

Just like you will always need transport. The only thing that change is the medium from horse to car.

China Daily, due to its size, will survive but there is no guarantee. Bigger names have fallen in the United States. What it will need to do is to move with the time.

Just as people have move from watching opera to reality tv show, the newspaper will also have to adapt to the taste of its reader else it will also go the way of the dinosaur. So the question is in what form will China Daily now presents itself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-4 12:33:39 |Display all floors
Don't know what will happen in the future but I have been hearing that newspapers are dead for 35 years, their're still here.  I like printed much more than online.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.