Author: Rearwindow

Will Internet kill China Daily Newspaper one day?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-26 23:56:31 |Display all floors
well, hard kopy is not the latest news update rather the internet online news version does or radio broadcastin...some folks like my daddy still likes to read his paper by goin out to get it from the newsstand eventhough he has access to the internet but that's how he wants it to be done on a daily basis  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}

*as long as they lemme pimp it for free of charge...i would loke to read it online without kollectin dem at home
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 04:29:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-26 23:19
I love paper issues much better than the online versions. When you have to take two hands to hold ...

We use all forms of electronics for our news. At meal times nothing is on, only the lost art of conversation.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-27 04:49:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-26 07:19
I love paper issues much better than the online versions. When you have to take two hands to hold ...

After reading about your family life it's no wonder you have queer ideas about what is civilized and normal.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 10:49:03 |Display all floors
it is just a matte of time, nothing can win the battle with the technology advancement!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 15:30:22 |Display all floors
Before print media there used to be a profession called a crier.  They would stand in the city centers an yell out the local news to the people.  If it was breaking news they would walk down the streets yelling out the info.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 20:54:27 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-27 04:49
After reading about your family life it's no wonder you have queer ideas about what is civilized a ...

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-28 04:05:40 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-12-27 04:54

You have to be careful now. The western propagandists are on a big "mom" campaign.
Mommies are off limits now.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.