This post was edited by Rearwindow at 2013-12-26 14:40|
Edward Snowden, the National Security Agency leaker, has given a wide-ranging interview to The Washington Post about the effects of the startling information he shared this year with journalists, shedding light on the U.S. surveillance apparatus.
Snowden says ...
1. His mission is 'already accomplished'
2. He's become 'an indoor cat'
3. He raised flags before going public
4. The intelligence community's overseers 'elected' him
5. Personal attacks don't faze him