Author: 1169072511

Man to Propose with Self-built Transformer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-28 07:57:48 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-26 18:17
What a waste of time and money

Yes what a waste. It's not the way to show love for her. I'll explain to Whitebear.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 08:17:00 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-12-26 21:16
I hope both of Them enjoyed it :)
And THIS is most important.

Learniing to play music or other artistic activities, the main purpose is for self expression or enjoyment.

To show your love to someone is not just self expression or a recreation activity.
If you love someone, you have to understand her/him. What she had experienced, what's her aspiration, what's her weakness needed to overcome....what're her wishes for her beloved families.

Making such a giant toy with over 50,000 rmb and 10 months is more like a self expression: look, I'm the one who can make such a great thing. A show-off to express young girls. Like those men in ancient time hunting a rare bird for beautful feathers to impress the woman.

If he understand the lady, he can try to do something more related to the lady's life in just a week with 500 rmb.
This crap toy has nothing to do with the lady's life except she can brag to others that how much money and time he can spend on her.

Just spending money and time on someone doesn't mean you love her/him, since he can afford them.
Tolerance, understanding, patience, inspireing, helpful..... for someone is more important
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 08:23:58 |Display all floors
Some people have too much time on their hands
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-28 16:35:40 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-12-28 07:57
Yes what a waste. It's not the way to show love for her. I'll explain to Whitebear.

I doubt he will get it

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-28 16:35:49 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-12-28 07:57

I doubt he will get it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 22:03:02 |Display all floors
Now I'm convinced by you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 18:05:11 |Display all floors
1169072511 Post time: 2013-12-28 22:03
Now I'm convinced by you.

If a little boy makes such a giant toy to a girl asking her to be his girl friend, that's Ok.
A man makes this proposing for marriage. Is he's an idle dude or an average naive man?
A rich man can impress a girl with a very special proposal
A poor man can also impress a girl with a very special proposal
very memorable but this heart-pounding proposal can't help much in marriage life like rasing children, compromising each other, relationship with each other's parents...
Don't fall in love with someone who wants to impress you by fulfilling your vanity or pride.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.