Author: sunnylin01

Should parents decide their children's career?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-12-25 16:21:49 |Display all floors
1.jpg
He Siqi, born in 1990, works as an accountant at a state-owned company. She wants to work in marketing and uses her free time to study graphic design. He says spending weekends learning something she is interested in is time well spent

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-12-25 17:11:50 |Display all floors
No way.

IMHO - Parents' way is to check and then develop the best side of their childs, then to enourage in improving, helping to reach the MUTUALLY agreed targets in education and then careers selected by CHILDS.

Pushing in the way choosen by parents (only) is the best way to have frustrations for both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 17:42:50 |Display all floors
Definately not. I was persuaded against my better judgement to follow my parents wishes and regreted it ever since. It took many years and much hard work to follow my true dream.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 21:57:04 |Display all floors
He Siqi, looks like my fiancee
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 05:34:33 |Display all floors
Parents should always encourage their children to try different things starting from primary school. In this way they can become independent, creative and develop their skills for life. In some cases learning a family business may not be what is wanted - but becomes a necessity. Let them find something they love and support their decision.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 09:14:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 09:43:23 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2013-12-25 16:21
He Siqi, born in 1990, works as an accountant at a state-owned company. She wants to work in marketi ...

IT IS A WISE SHADOW.
SUNSET = HUMAN FATE

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.