Author: english-learner

Without the motherland, you are nothing!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-25 19:44:19 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-12-25 19:11
U.S. thieves hated China so much they brainwashed people to think that they can live without a feder ...

So you think no China without US?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 00:04:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-12-25 19:44

With or without your wig on, you still look like a useless white knob!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 00:24:12 |Display all floors
Windy.Deng Post time: 2013-12-26 00:04

So you think America controls China?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 01:04:14 |Display all floors
Windy.Deng Post time: 2013-12-26 00:04

Why this forum attracts so many inferior species like you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 16:49:55 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-12-25 16:22
Well throw in the mix the ideas of the "lumieres" and an incompetent king.

I'm not saying hyperin ...

With war and famine alone, there would be no revolution.  Add in hyperinflation, and the agitation of the mobs by British agents like Robespierre, there was the French Revolution.  While promising the people, Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, Robespierre instead imposed right after acending into power, the Reign of Terror.  This is how the "Freedom and Democracy" forces intend to subvert China.  Their template is the French Revolution, and inflation is their necessary means to inciting the masses to move against their government.  Let us not pretend it is not the CENTRAL FORCE behind the agitation of the French populace against their very, very liberal King Louis XVI who of all people, helped finance the American Revolution itself that brought democracy to America.  The French Revolution was a masterpiece of British subversion using democracy as camouflage, against a father of American democracy no less.  They tried to export this revolution to America in the form of the Whiskey Rebellion, which was quelled by arms by George Washington himself, who recognized in ANARCHY the ultimate enemy of freedom and sovereignty.

The Arab Spring is a modern variant of the use of ANARCHY to destroy an entire country.

China should beware of these ANARCHISTS posing as democracy advocates.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 04:09:51 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-12-25 05:44

China the beautiful!
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 15:38:53 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-12-25 07:31
There is reason for concern that the People's Bank of China is helping stop the Chinese manufactur ...

Is China on a self-destructive mission? If China were to lose in any anticipated confrontation, the cause would more likely be, self-inflicted!

看起来,中国是上一个自毁的使命,是吗?
如果中国输了在的任何预期的对抗的原因,较可能是自己造成的!

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.