Author: Rearwindow

Awesome comic illustrations of US Presidents [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-23 13:55:38 |Display all floors

Ben Franklin vs. Zeus, with a sort of Wolverine thing going on: “Was that lightning strike the best you could do, weather god? If I wanted a kiss, I’d have called one of my French mistresses! Or your mom.”

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 13:56:01 |Display all floors

John F. Kennedy Alien Hunter Classified: In 1963 after the alleged JFK assassination John F Kennedy was sent the moon to be the first man to walk on the moon. This was kept secret to us and we were made to believe he was assassinated on November 22nd 1963. Upon arrival his mission was to clear the moon of any alien life to make future moon landings easy and safe. He lived on the moon for 26 years hunting and slaying aliens until NASA lost communication….his death has still not been confirmed however and many believe hes still murdering aliens today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 13:56:24 |Display all floors

Ronald Reagan Riding a Velociraptor: Ronald Reagan’s vision is based on movement. He can’t see you if you don’t move

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 13:56:54 |Display all floors

Andrew Jackson, Iron Man and Alien Slayer: When running the natives of one continent out of their homes and stealing their land wasn’t enough, Andrew Jackson set his sights on the stars

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 19:42:50 |Display all floors
Very orginal
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-24 07:06:31 |Display all floors
Wow the power of crack!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-24 10:20:59 |Display all floors
Brilliant!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.