Author: 1584austin

Muslims another step closer to ruling the UK   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-23 05:09:41 |Display all floors
Pingu66 Post time: 2013-12-23 04:54
people can just go to another cashier, no big deal.

As a human being I'm not going to force someon ...

If someone sees himself unwilling to do some normal aspects of some job,
don't sign the contract.

Brittanistaners should either see that or
The Isle of the formerly great Britain needs to be moved or towed away from Europe somehow, somewhere appropriatly,
(e.g. to the coast of Pakistan)
or sinking of Britain.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 05:19:28 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-23 04:45
If certain people do not want to handle specific items, or even want to refuse serving customers des ...

Or maybe those companies that are making millions because of their employees should respect their religious views. Are those specific items that important to you that you can justify stopping a whole group of people from having a better life?

If someone chooses to come to the UK to improve their life, I say it would be immoral of me to stop them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 05:30:58 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-23 05:09
If someone sees himself unwilling to do some normal aspects of some job,
don't sign the contract.

So by your logic a company should not change their rules for Religion, disability or sex?
For a number of years companies had to make everything more accessible for disabled people, which cost the company money. Was this not a right thing to do?

Towed away from Europe, do you know how many immigrants in the UK are from Europe?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 07:12:43 |Display all floors
Pingu66 Post time: 2013-12-23 05:30
So by your logic a company should not change their rules for Religion, disability or sex?
For a n ...

Religion: Someone's own personal trade-off.
Disability != own Choice.
Sex: Well, female's suitability and stuff with qualification level required for the job.

An Employer demands labour in exchange for wages,
A potential employee offers labour and can earn the wage in return.
Someone not willing to fully do the job should just not sign the contract and get another job or start an own business.
So einfach ist das!

Why should the UK as a whole be towed away?
That kind of stuff is not pulled off in Ireland, physically breaking up their Island too unfeasable,
and relocating Ireland along with Britain inappropriate to the irish.

Tow away Britain from this Continent to a more appropriate place like an unfit vehicle is also towed out of traffic.
too bad the landing zone of the first objects sent to space were to be geo-locally altered then,
but sometimes you gotta pay a price for a sane or neccessery investment.
And if the bloody Tunnel needs to be flooded, the french gonna deal with that. coi, coi.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 07:40:41 |Display all floors
Why would you hire someone to work in your store if they can't do the job?

Are they really going to lose business by offending customers who wish to buy pork or alcohol?  

Think of the scheduling issues.  You would always have to make sure you had a non-muslim working with a muslim so customers could be served.

Why not just find a different job that did not conflict with your religious beliefs instead of demanding employers to do something that would be harmful to their company.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 07:50:10 |Display all floors
Pingu66 Post time: 2013-12-23 04:54
people can just go to another cashier, no big deal.

As a human being I'm not going to force someon ...

Then don't work there, and put yourself that position. Common sense must prevail
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 08:49:09 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-23 07:12
Religion: Someone's own personal trade-off.
Disability != own Choice.
Sex: Well, female's suitabil ...

Religion: A lot of companies in Arab countries cater for employees who celebrate Christmas.  I worked in a lot of those countries In which me and my colleagues always got Christmas off to visit our families. This was the employers choice and nobody argued to why they done that, as he also lost business because of this gesture. so why can't it work both ways?  

Disability: Not sure what you mean by "Own choice" but if an employer changes some aspects of a job role so that so that it can be suitable for a disabled person he would be praised and rightly so.

Sex: the Disability point would also cover this.

There are a lot of Muslims in Ireland and some employers would allow their employees breaks to go and pray. Which for me is also a good gesture.

In England Children are taught to respect cultural diversity, is this also a bad thing or is it just when it involves making money?

Your last point about towing away into space and that, is a bit much. I think that stems more from hate which I don't condone for any nation.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.