Author: DSseeing

Are Chinese people the world's most materialistic?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-20 21:42:48 |Display all floors
Andromeda-E.T. Post time: 2013-12-20 21:00
All people are materialistic and stupid, except for Jews.

A bit of a racist comment there, maybe as a newcomer you should study the forum rules, that is if you are not a ghost

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 22:40:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Andromeda-E.T. at 2013-12-20 22:41
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-20 21:42
A bit of a racist comment there, maybe as a newcomer you should study the forum rules, that is if  ...

?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-21 08:35:49 |Display all floors
Andromeda-E.T. Post time: 2013-12-20 22:40
?

Singling out Jews is a racist comment

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-12-21 14:42:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-12-21 17:17

Chinese or anyone have as much right to be materialistic as anyone else. The question is how do they go about it? it seems fine to me so far - by hard work and enterprise rather than looting and plundering..
Good on China or who ever is materialistic in an honest hardworking way. It is a personal choice. Being materialistic does not mean people are not good, kind, sharing and peaceful.
Of course, Chinese materialism in my observation have a long way to go before the entire system becomes corrupted and detrimental to the well-being of others... as has happened with imperial powers in history. Chinese are growing rich producing materials for materialistic people all around the world to consume.. cheaper, so that they all can have more to satisfy their materialistic desires..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 03:58:14 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-12-18 02:16
China do not going around killing people in other countries for material gains like the U.S. has bee ...

The topic is not about governments decisions

Its about people in China

and the answer is YES

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 04:00:09 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-18 13:46
You touched a sore spot for these western propagandists. They hate to be called out on their habit ...

Another dumb who missed the point of the thread.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 04:03:28 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-12-21 14:42
Chinese or anyone have as much right to be materialistic as anyone else. The question is how do they ...

K ler

Shut up.

You always misslead the topic with lies and imaginary events.

Take ur medicine better.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.