Author: linda_sun

Does this constitute as sexual assault?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-17 11:05:14 |Display all floors
If it was reverse, man to woman I have a feeling this question wouldn't be asked.
Woman want equal rights then they too need to stand with in the boundaries. This to me seems forced and un invited making it wrong. That being saidf I don't think the punishment should be to harsh. A warning of her to correct her behaviour would suffice. Although it should be noticed by others as what is not acceptable by either sex.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 11:05:46 |Display all floors
“Western democracy”

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-17 11:41:02 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2013-12-17 11:05
If it was reverse, man to woman I have a feeling this question wouldn't be asked.
Woman want equal  ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-17 11:44:58 |Display all floors
This just in.. CLOSE TO ONE BILLION SEXUAL ASSAULTS ON BABIES BY THEIR MOTHERS TODAY.
Uninvited kisses are now off limits across the board. No exceptions due to inability to handle
discrimination accusations.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 12:41:54 |Display all floors
This is clearly a female using her sex as a license to get away with what would otherwise be an assault if a male did it to a female officer.  Gender discrimination is wrong no matter who does it.

On the pat-down security checks in China I just discovered in Mongolia both male and female security officers can check the opposite sex. Women can check men and men can check women no offensive gender discrimination like China practices. I have absolutely no problem being searched by a woman under those circumstances.

Mongolia is a much more respectful country than China.
I vote for Mongolia!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 12:42:33 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-16 15:47
Yes, that is sexual assult

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 12:43:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-16 15:40
Why is it not a "sexual assault" in the case that a woman kissed an unwilling police man, but it aut ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.