Author: linlinlinlin

A significant advance in China's space program   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-15 21:08:19 |Display all floors
Wonder when China will establish it's next ADIZ on the moon.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-12-16 00:34:46 |Display all floors
I had a little doubt about 69 landing.However its proven that spaceship can enter in the moon area.Its a great success for Chinese scientist.Next time a human flight land on moon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 01:56:10 |Display all floors
I hope that China won't lag behind before the whole universe will be capitalist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 02:35:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hmoonhistorian at 2013-12-15 12:37

I am not Chinese, but I have nothing but sympathy for the Chinese people and their prefer government style. You suffered so much from Western hostility in the past and still today. You suffered from Japs occupation and torturing of your people and yet you show nothing but friendship and tolerance toward these brutal powers. I know your leadership in the world will generate much more peace than the Western decades that create poverty across the globe.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 12:26:14 |Display all floors
how about some UP TO DATE - information on the discoveries by the LUNAR unit.

-----> is there chance to claim portions of the moon for China?
International agreement INDICATE the MOON is international property? Isn't it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 08:31:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Dr_Filth at 2013-12-18 08:33

The most significant advance in China's space program will be to provide more space for its citizens to dwell in inside China, especially in Shanghai and Beijing!!..............:lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 09:35:05 |Display all floors
For the next step, how about a colony on the moon?

We talk about a colony on Mars here in the States, but we haven't tried one a bit closer to home. It seems far fetched to begin in a place that takes several months to reach. When you think about all the issues involved with space travel and setting up camp,, getting some practice on the moon seems reasonable...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.