Author: macanese

IS WAR WITH CHINA INEVITABLE ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-29 16:05:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by kongque at 2013-12-29 16:10
macanese Post time: 2013-12-26 17:44
It is worth reading "ALL  IN  PLAY  IN  THE  NEW  GREAT  GAME"  by Pepe Escobar  (Asia Times)

I can't find that article, any help?

It's ok found it and reading now.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 16:29:27 |Display all floors
macanese Post time: 2013-12-26 18:23
kongque, please check this:

It is worth reading "ALL  IN  PLAY  IN  THE  NEW  GREAT  GAME"  by Pe ...

Thanks for the lead. I agree with all sentiments completely except for Karzai being wily. From my observations he is little more than a conduit. He lives in a world of fear. He knows his life is forfeit no matter which way he goes and I doubt he realised the full ramifications of allowing the US the attach the strings to him.
The complexity of the political manipulation we are witnessing can lead only to one conclusion. Zionism has invested too much in the game to throw its hand in now. It must continue to the last card, so far they have contented themselves with picking out the weak, using a protracted campaign of vilification of the leaders and then crippling the intended victim with sanctions and options such as no fly zones which allowed the surgical destruction of what little defences the victim had.
It is hard to even imagine any genuine reasons for the program of invasion we have witnessed other than securing resources and dismantling any fabric of solidarity of the victims with the ultimate intended victim, and by that I mean destroying potential allies of PRC to prepare for the coming war with PRC.
Once again thanks for the lead I did enjoy reading the article.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 16:29:53 |Display all floors
IS WAR WITH CHINA INEVITABLE ?

It is easy,

you just have to close your eyes and concentrate and than you say:

I want it, I want it, I want it ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 19:12:14 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-12-29 16:29
Thanks for the lead. I agree with all sentiments completely except for Karzai being wily. From my  ...

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed reading the topic. The author is a veteran Brazilian journalist. Pepe Escobar is a friend of mine. Digit "Pepe Escobar" in the China Daily search engine, you'll find an array of his recent topics which were posted in the forum by me,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 09:32:45 |Display all floors
macanese Post time: 2013-12-29 19:12
I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed reading the topic. The author is a veteran Brazilian journa ...

I have perused some of his items over the years thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 20:45:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2013-12-30 20:46

Possible future scenario:

Phase I:
Chiina is testing it's limits with ADIZ and territory grabbing.
We are in Phase I right now.

Phase  II:
Accidentally or intentiially a localized military clash takes place.

Phase III:
A showdown like the Cuba-Crisis follows - a nuclear stalmate between the super powers,

Phase IV:
Followed by another Cold War as we know it. Building of two blocks, separation of economies.
major pullouts of investments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 22:34:49 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-12-30 07:45
Possible future scenario:

Phase I:

hopin you're all korrect with your prediction, and china needs to kno its capability not only to show who's in charge of the region now...one way or another china needs some experience on tis field  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.