Views: 9561|Replies: 35

IS WAR WITH CHINA INEVITABLE ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-13 22:09:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 08:19:18 |Display all floors
One-zero Game

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 18:55:23 |Display all floors
That post/thread seems to have been deleted.

But in answer to your question I would say yes it is. The USA has spent a lot of time and invested a lot of effort building a ring of steel around PRC. It considers Japan, Sth. Korea, Philippines and Vietnam as its territory and convenient vassals with which to poke sticks in the eyes of PRC - it has enticed many billions of dollars into its coffers from the sale of military hardware to these vassals - and it will not hesitate to throw them into the meat grinder when the time comes. But the USA also knows the dangers of war with PRC - for example once PRC destroys Japan, Sth. Korea, Philippines and Vietnam (and that will happen rapidly) it will be exposed to having its own homeland come under attack, Australia and New Zealand are discounted in this equation simply because they have no real military capability when it comes to the kind of war that it will develop into. The USA will of course have to call on NATO to come to its aid but that could be a negative if Russia joins with PRC to rid the world of its greatest threat to peace. War with PRC will be suicide for USA - it cannot survive what will hit it.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 19:07:14 |Display all floors
Thieves in the U.S. will never launch a war with China until they can get enough brainwashed idiots to bleed for those damn thieves in the U.S. Through out history, the U.S. had been successful in brainwashing people to die killing their own people, and there is still some idiots on this forum probably will still do the same. The good news is, the U.S. lies had been exposed many times and a lot of people are waking up. The brainwashed people are decreasing and the people who knows the truths are increasing. If this trends continues, the international community might be able to tame the U.S. and force the thieves to accept peace like how Communism was able to force the thieves in the U.s. to pass the civil right act of 1964 make all race equal(a very communistic idea) U.S. will eventually be forced to co-exist with the rest of the international community. If that trends continue, there will be no war, but long lasting peace.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 05:14:37 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-12-25 19:07
Thieves in the U.S. will never launch a war with China until they can get enough brainwashed idiots  ...

You are right. The USA has unfortunately become a pawn of devious powers. There are of course those who still remain great in the face of the evil manipulation of their nation. We can live in hope that those (the majority) will overcome the effects of the miasma that has drowned out their sensibilities and transform their nation from its present obnoxious persona to a peace loving nation that lives in harmony with the rest of humanity and nature.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 08:46:12 |Display all floors
CHINA's  ECONOMIC  COLLAPSE ?!   -   NONSENSE

Read this biased report on China:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-13/war-china-inevitable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 08:57:53 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-12-25 18:55
That post/thread seems to have been deleted.

But in answer to your question I would say yes it is.  ...

It is a pity, the topic was deleted !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.