Author: PPsally

What to break the ice with a handsome man in subway?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-14 04:59:50 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-12-13 01:18
Ask an expat in China directions? not sure if it's gonna work.

You can always ask him if he can tell you how to say something in English. As an expat I am sure he is used to that. The risk is he may think that is all you really wanted, but at least you made contact. You could then ask him how to say something else and then thank him and change the subject, perhaps asking if this is his first time in China. By this point if he finds you attractive he will want to continue the conversation with you.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 11:20:57 |Display all floors
i am also foreigner , forget about him you can be friend with me . just send one hello in my email address pacharya2009@yahoo.com (only for beautiful girls who are looking foreigner friend)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 11:23:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 11:33:00 |Display all floors
I think i am the one whom  you are looking for , you can be my friend noproblem at all . no need to drop any thing just smile it works more than anything , belive i will return your smile with smile too.
goahead and do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 11:41:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 11:47:36 |Display all floors
Say Hello
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 12:09:11 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-12-12 19:08
Show him you breast.. guaranty  to follow you

Why do you always become the lowest denominator?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.