Author: yyzz

How long haven’t you been home?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-17 17:36:24 |Display all floors
I went home after i quit my job last month.I just spend two days with my parents.In order to make their children living more comfortablly on their vocation,my parents are hard to decorate our house. I feel very guilty for them while i have little time to accompany them.And now i am being a mother,my daughter just have sixteen months.She is very pretty .My parents love her very much. I hope all of the people i loved have a good health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 17:45:42 |Display all floors
I went home after i quit my job last month.I spend two days with my parents.In order to make their children living comfortably at their short vocation,my parents were hard to decorate our house. I feel very guilty for them because i have little time to go home.I am working in SZX.Now i am being a sixteen- month-child's mother. I understand the sad as the parents.Hope the people i loved are healthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 21:27:14 |Display all floors
havent been back to my hometurf for bout 3 yrs now...kinda homesick sorta feelin with me now  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 17:46:39 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-12-13 22:31
My sister moved to Los Angeles and started a family there. Our family is from Chicago, the rest of u ...

sir
maybe you have been in China for a long time , you should understand why many persons are far away from relative for the work , what i want to say is the current and common situation in china , they just need for more money , a good salary. but there is rare positions or chance in the hometown the third or forth level cities . also you can ask the passers in shanghai or beiqing on the street randomly wether they are the native .
for myself instance , i left my hometown 11years ago , finished my study and working right now in the city where i settled ,previous years i thought of going back my hometown ,but i have no chance ,coz i don't know what's the job in my hometown ?
i indeed want to be close with my parents, but reality is opposit.
like you mentioned ,the only way is that parents move to the city ,but you know most persons cannot afford apartment .........
you are the one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 23:09:22 |Display all floors
i need to take a phone call

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.