Views: 7412|Replies: 18

How long haven’t you been home?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-11 14:53:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yyzz at 2013-12-11 16:58

Do you remember when you went home last week? I haven’t been home for 10 months. Now I live in Beijing and my parents live and work in Heilongjiang, the north of China. I think most of you share the same experiences with me. We work or study in big cities while parents live far away. So it’s difficult for us to spend some time accompanying our parents. Our parents spare no efforts to bring us up. Even we can’t accompany them by side. But please at least take some time to chat with them through phone. After all they are the ones who love us most.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 04:47:55 |Display all floors
I haven't seen my brothers and sisters for 20 years
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 09:13:46 |Display all floors
Yes, we should talk with our parents always because as they are old they will be more lonely.......if you love them a call

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 09:36:55 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-12 04:47

Family feud???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 09:40:48 |Display all floors
In the past two years I returned home for four months, I keep intouch by phone and nternet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 11:02:25 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-12 04:47

20 year???? no way !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 12:57:28 |Display all floors
The uneven developmnet of China contributed to this kind of social phenomenon: people living in small cities or in the western or northern part of the country have to move to big or coastal cities to get a better education, when they graduated, in order to find a decent job, they have to do the same choice!
there are only two kinds of people who will choose to go back hometown, the first group are those whose parents have great social connections and have no worry to find a job in their hometown, the job positions are often civil-servant, or employers in the SOEs or to do bussiness supported by their families. the second group are those who are believed not to have a persuit for a promising career, they just find a job randomly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.