Views: 9401|Replies: 15

Awake wives in the middle of night [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-9 20:38:27 |Display all floors
woman.jpg

Read this para online accidentally, it's said that stands for the most of married women. I don't get married yet but it sounds terrible and I nearly could feel the same with the woman who wrote like this as follow.

"After giving birth to two children, I feel lonely day by day. I don't know what's this marriage for when I am awakened by baby in the middle of night while my hubby sleeps soundly. I almost want to kill him and throw him out of the room but eventually I even don't have the anger in the end. You never get rewards from men who think that's your duty to take care of the whole family."

Every time you come to him for a talk at night, there is always one answer,  "I am tired now how about we talk about it tomorrow", but you have got no that "tomorrow" but an empty the next day.

When night falls, how many wives in this city could not get asleep just watching the snoring husbands and feel tired and helpless. One moment, escaping back "home" comes to your mind, but you know it's impossible.

"The day I got married, my mom cried loudly and repeatly said ' there is no such good thing marring another family.' She said continually and so I could remeber today. But I thought she meant another family as my husband's but today I understand gradually that family means my own, with my husband and child. The family you love so much and hate so well. This secret mom knows already that her daughter would not belong to herself any more, could not cry or laughter at her will and live in a family without her parents caring. "

Men never understand why women get depressed for such trivias and they don't want to communicate or think it's not necessary to talk to each other. Wives  weep at the midnight while eveyone go to bed for such fussy things which like termites bite away the time and happies.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 21:51:50 |Display all floors
Not all men are the same. Apart from breast feeding (which I admit I failed to do) I took equal responsibility in looking after my two.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 01:54:54 |Display all floors
This is sad for every relationship is build on communication. Without being able to communicate and making adjustments no relationship can really prosper or survive.

It is sad to see in life that men cannot fulfill the commitments they have because they feel it is not there role.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 07:48:29 |Display all floors
When we had our baby, my wife was not working afterwards. So it was fair for her to get up in the middle of the night.

When she went back to work, we took turns getting up. One night, she was on duty, the next night, I was. But she soon found that it was easier for her to get up and be functional the next day, while I was always terrible and cranky the next day. So we made the deal that she would get up at night to the baby, and I would do other things to make up for it. More household chores, take care of baby in the evening so my wife could go to bed earlier etc.

If you have a husband who will not take his turn, even though you are BOTH working, then I agree, that is not fair. But if he has to work and you don't, or rather your only work is taking care of the baby, then I think it is fair that the woman gets up at night.

It also helps that she's got the milk jugs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 21:30:17 |Display all floors
It sounds so real, I almost believe this is the real life. On the contrary, real life is quite different.
I found in this story, a most important element --"love"-- was missed. I can't see the mother love, the woman was supposed to give it to her children. I can't see the care the husband was supposed to give it to his wife.
Actually I want to say, marriage is something "hard but happy". Hardness fades away with years past, however happiness deposits.
桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。 桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。 酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。 半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。... ,世人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。 不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-10 23:23:11 |Display all floors
Man is made wiht the mud, Woman is made with the water.
Women are the reincarnation of beauties. And,
Man sometimes awakes in the deep lonely night  when the family is facing difficulties.
Happy family life is a comedy drama, comedy needs angry, quarrel, battle, sacrifice and, sometimes tears.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 13:15:58 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-12-10 23:23
Man is made wiht the mud, Woman is made with the water.
Women are the reincarnation of beauties. And ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.