Author: NgTran

Peace is possible - if "YOU" want it !   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-25 17:46:14 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-12-25 11:36
Pope Francis delivers his first Christmas homilyPope Francis kisses a statue of baby Jesus as he cel ...

The symbolic paedophilia of adult males and babies perpetuated through time by the priesthood.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 17:46:22 |Display all floors
Is the Chinese Japan conflict based on religion ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 17:48:36 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-12-25 17:46
The symbolic paedophilia of adult males and babies perpetuated through time by the priesthood.

It has been worse enough !

But Babies ???

Source please !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 18:06:31 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-12-25 17:48
It has been worse enough !

But Babies ???

The photo in your post shows it - and that is the symbolism I point to. It leads from there to the molestation of young male children who can be referred to as "babies" simply because of their innocence and naivety and the fact that in that religion the priesthood adopted the "father" image which projects the image of family and thus promotes trust that is not earned. It has been adequately presented in the world media. How can such vile cretins even utter the words "world peace" when they have been guilty of what can only be described as horrific treatment of people throughout the ages.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 18:11:44 |Display all floors
The baby carried by Pope Francis is Jesus when he was born.

If you have night mares at night longque it is not my problem.

When your former Chinese president touched little children after the big earth quake,

people surely did not suspect him of being a baby molester.

Your slander is not fitted for Christmas - and not only for Christmas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 18:12:10 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-12-25 17:46
Is the Chinese Japan conflict based on religion ?

It could well be when it is being provocatively promoted by an outsider nation that is steeped in religious lies. It does not serve the interests of either Japan nor PRC to go to war over what is something that could be shared. But it serves the interests of the USA to provoke it. The re-emergence of the Bushido cult in Japan has a lot to do with the situation also, the "Young Bushido's" are eager to strap on their swords once more and worship the new "rising sun" - which of course is America to their east.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 18:19:44 |Display all floors
B.T.W.

I am not a "vile cretins" ...

and I would never call any other person that way.

That one distinguishes me from you !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.