Views: 4205|Replies: 19

France is recolonizing Africa, and not a word of protest is heard!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-8 21:39:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by YIPman at 2013-12-8 21:43

In the short space of less than three years, France has deployed troops in Libya, Mali, Niger, Chad, and now they are driving speedily into the Central Africa Repulic state (CAR).

As perdicted by many commentators here, the French agenda for the regime change in Libay was the roadmap for greater French involvement; their re-colonisation of norther and Central Africa is well under way.

What is surprising to most political pundits is that, there seems little opposition to this Africa re-colonisation adverture of the French. Both the Russians and Chinese seem oblivious to what is happening right before their eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 21:42:30 |Display all floors
The in-road map of the French

Political-map-of-Africa.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 21:50:40 |Display all floors
try again fro the road map...

Political-map-of-Africa.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 23:47:59 |Display all floors
Another bullshit from nationalist trash.

France was called by CAR president as there are ethnic / religious murderders these days.

Contrary to your bulsshit, french president doesnt want france ot "recolonize' africa and that's why waited the UNO mandat before going there.

Froggies soldiers were applaused in Mali, and so when they arrived in center africa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 23:49:30 |Display all floors
Another thing: french interest in Center Africa are ridiculous. No business interest here. no mine, no oil, no uranium or something like that.

so, just fck the shut up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 00:26:02 |Display all floors
And French will still be the national language of Africa...........not mandarin.

You jealous ah?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 00:30:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.