Author: Rearwindow

How can China enter World Cup?   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-12-9 18:27:17 |Display all floors
bigbull Post time: 2013-12-9 11:35
watchout for ghana, the hope of africa。

If Ghana was in group C I would agree with you but with Germany and Portugal I just don't see them leaving the group stage.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-10 11:32:16 |Display all floors
Chinese people need to get behind their team a little more. Sadly too many Chinese football fans will only follow a winning side and loose interest if their team is not winning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 23:38:55 |Display all floors
How can China get into the World Cup? By hosting {:soso_e100:}

But seriously, as the CSL progresses & by attracting more quality foreign players and coaches the Chinese players are learning to play at a higher level. Guangzhou's success is an example of that.

Of course the youth need to be more engaged, which means more parents allowing them to participate in more sport extra-curricular activities and schools & local governments have to invest in more fields for play.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 06:18:20 |Display all floors
For any country that wishes to compete in events such as the world cup, they must have people that live, eat, and breath soccer from a young age. In other countries that the kids are brought up learning sports, you will find that leagues are set up in different age groups. All kids are invited to attend and learn how to play the sport. As they mature, they make a decision to keep playing or find another activity to get involved in. Most of those that stay in sport will slowly give up and lose interest in playing, but not watching the sport. Those that continue are the ones China would be picking from to play in the College or Adult Semi Pro Leagues. The best of the best will try out for China's International team, that will if good enough, play in the World Cup...

Now, WHO IS INTERESTED IN BEGINNING?{:soso_e130:}

This is the way to build a team

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-12 07:20:49 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-12-10 23:38
How can China get into the World Cup? By hosting

But seriously, as the CSL progresses ...

And who will persuade the parents to give up an extra maths lesson for their kids in order to let them play football

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 22:57:23 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-12-9 18:27
If Ghana was in group C I would agree with you but with Germany and Portugal I just don't see them ...

football is a game of chance, its possible Ghana can beat Portugal and U.s.a to advance to the next stage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 16:47:04 |Display all floors
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.