Author: Diggit

Video exposed torture of elephant     [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-12-8 06:12:26 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-8 07:57
Keep in mind that the chinese media is not just the bunch of opinions of the journalists, but an e ...
Keep in mind that the chinese media is not just the bunch of opinions of the journalists, but an enlonged mouthpiece of what the party or army wants to express to the domestic or foreign public and or what they want them to think.

Actually, i think this statement is more true of western news media journalists... you seem to start from a view point as if certain things about Chinese media are a 'given' negative. that only reflects your bias and the attitude i observe with western media.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 06:16:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2013-12-8 07:11
KIyer Post time: 2013-12-8 06:12
Actually, i think this statement is more true of western news media journalists... you seem to s ...

That's by the standards of a little agitprop bumboy who even claims one city to represent an entire nation and flatly denies accounts of the subject in question itself.

While all the revelations with media functioning as checks and balances researching and publishing affairs such as watergate came from western media competing for readers via their stories.
Meanwhile the Question wether Chinese Media is a checks and balance or a power extension has been clearly and vocally much more than sufficently answered by Wang Lijun!
No more Questions.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 06:24:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-12-8 08:26
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-8 08:16
That's by the standards of a little agitprop bumboy who even claims one city to represent an entir ...

you have provided a good example of what i was talking about! thanks! i knew you cannot help yourself..{:soso_e120:}
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 06:26:45 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-8 08:16
That's by the standards of a little agitprop bumboy who even claims one city to represent an entir ...

you have provided a good example of what i was talking about! thanks! i knew you cannot help yourself..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 11:54:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 19:18:06 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-12-8 06:01
i find the chinese media is more balanced and objective in its reporting than western media, by a  ...

We should not resist the criticism just because it comes from the side we don't like. All we should care about is if the critics make a point or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 19:19:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-7 22:43
One almost hopes for these lovely elephants to trample these pesky human fleas to smithereens!

Could we get along well with each other, animals and human being?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.