Author: Diggit

Video exposed torture of elephant     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-7 22:52:44 |Display all floors
Best wishes

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-12-8 05:43:07 |Display all floors
terrible, hope the humans get a sample treatment like they mete out.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 05:48:55 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-12-8 05:43
terrible, hope the humans get a sample treatment like they mete out.

Elephants do have a good Memory,
but what stands out is that chinese media would use this event as yet another opportunity to influence sentiments on India
amid the Ivory trade into and inside China.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 05:51:05 |Display all floors
Animals
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 05:51:30 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-8 07:48
Elephants do have a good Memory,
but what stands out is that chinese media would use this event as ...

one can choose to read or not read the motives behind the media or not. But wanton cruelty to animals should be seen as just that. it is a sad fact that cruelty to animals is tolerated a lot in India.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 05:57:12 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-12-8 05:51
one can choose to read or not read the motives behind the media or not. But wanton cruelty to anim ...

Keep in mind that the chinese media is not just the bunch of opinions of the journalists, but an enlonged mouthpiece of what the party or army wants to express to the domestic or foreign public and or what they want them to think.
Diggit is btw. a poster of the CD's editorial team.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 06:01:30 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-8 07:57
Keep in mind that the chinese media is not just the bunch of opinions of the journalists, but an e ...

i find the chinese media is more balanced and objective in its reporting than western media, by a long shot! i also do not find Chinese people, leaders or media persons shooting off their mouths about other countries and people, or trying to put them down as has become a habit with their western counterparts. it is a refreshing change.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.