Views: 13355|Replies: 24

[Others] How to choose a boyfriend   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-4 15:57:07 |Display all floors
Who can tell me how to choose a boyfriend? I always want to find an ideal one but never meet a suitable one. {:soso_e101:}

Should I date with the boy who wait for me for more than one year? But i don't like him and I don't want to heart him.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-12-4 19:55:21 |Display all floors
If you don't like him, don't date him. Be  honest and explain why you aren't suitable or not interested in him in a romantic way. If he is a good boy he will both understand and remain a friend.  There is pain in relationships and finding love, it cannot be avoided.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 10:14:26 |Display all floors
I can not agree more. Then how to judge a boy who is really want to make a relationship with you not just for fun?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 11:44:10 |Display all floors
You must know what do you need from him
are you love him?
are you have same common???
www.rotarykiln-dajia.com   www.dajiakiln.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 12:58:51 |Display all floors
It is a hard question and puzzles me a lot.
But I konw what I want. So I won't date a guy I donnot like.( Well, This kind of like is different from friend-like thing)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 12:59:27 |Display all floors
I talk to me a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 15:43:25 |Display all floors
He is my friend and I don't want to lose our friendship. Should I introduce a girl to him? When will I meet the suitable one??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.