Author: abramicus

Thailand Goes Back into the Time Tunnel - Riots Deja Vu. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-2 13:34:34 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-12-2 12:05
Their Army Chief reportedly told his Commander-in-Chief, PM Yingluck, that he cannot order his sol ...

Just remember

Nothing is ever perfect.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 14:40:37 |Display all floors
In the case of Egypt

People says.....Muslims and Arabs are like that one la.

well then , what about Bangkok?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 16:33:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-12-2 16:34
seneca Post time: 2013-12-2 16:27
But Yingluck is just her brother's proxy.

Do you think a nation with a sense of honour allows a r ...

you go and fly kite la you.

how many generations of students fight the military to get democracy?

and now..................they want to throw all that away just because somebody says he dont like Thaksin?

now, why they dont  like Thaksin?

Is that because he and only he alone can defeat those military strong men?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 16:36:53 |Display all floors
the gains make by the red shirts are the result of sacrifices by millions across the country. .....over 20 years.

are the red shirts to throw all that away just because somebody says he dont like Thaksin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 16:44:11 |Display all floors
seneca

I tell you what

the upper middle class always wins.......................................

especially in America .....

but this is Thaland.

in Thailand..................the people, and Thaksin and the lower middle classes and farmers and ordinary folks do win.......................that is the magic of the Thaksin revolution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 16:49:41 |Display all floors
the yellow shirts are so unpopular.

so unThai., so not Thai.

Thais are forgiving people.
Thais can easily forgive Thaksin.
actually Thais love Thaksin.

how long more can the yellow shirts hold out just because somebody with money to spare go and pay some body to protest in the streets?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 16:55:33 |Display all floors
Parties linked to Yingluck’s brother Thaksin Shinawatra, who was ousted in a 2006 coup, have won the past five elections on support from the rural north and northeastern provinces. The protests in Bangkok are led by the Democrats, who haven’t won a national poll in more than 20 years.

Nothing more need be said

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.