Views: 1210|Replies: 2

China Brings the Lady on the Moon a Christmas Present - Jade Rabbit. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-2 06:17:18 |Display all floors
Chang-E (short vowel) 3 rose graciously in the clear starlit night toward the moon, named after its Lady Chang-E, with a gift to her, of her favorite pet, the Jade Rabbit, Yu-Tu (pronounced (We-Too)), in the early hours of 2 December 2013.  The take-off was routine and smooth, and expected rendezvous with target is in one week's time.  As all such feats do showcase the technological prowess of the country doing it, China is justly proud of its new generation of scientists who benefited from the knowledge and experience of an older generation that is now supervising their extensive work and research.  Questions not before asked, answers not before known, are part of the treasures that China's space program have discovered.  

Some believe there is nothing to be found on this rock strewn planet with practically no air.

China believes there is always something new to be found, if we only know where to look.  In the spirit of Galileo, let us go!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 12:48:27 |Display all floors
I think this is good for China, join with other Nations and explore our universe.
The US did it over 40 years ago, I wish them a safe trip and return home. {:soso_e179:}
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-2 12:56:13 |Display all floors
They can check to see of the American flags up there were made in China before they put fences
around them and put the flags of China around the perimeter.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.