Author: abramicus

TIME FOR TAIWAN TO RETAKE TIAOYUTAI!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-13 07:20:56 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2013-12-4 04:35
The demise of the Soviet Union can be holey shouldered on that fat arse CIA molehead Michael Gorba ...

Gorbachev single handedly called Soviet soldiers home and quite that cold war madness with the U.S. I think he made the right choice. Communism didn't die, the U.S. adapt it and decide to be more socially responsible thanks to the pressure of international communism led by Russia and China.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 22:22:42 |Display all floors
There's a lot of far-out thinking in this thread. Nuclear war, American desires to attack China, etc. One must remember that Marxism was initially a German idea. But communal lifestyles emerge in all cultures. A family is basically a commune. Jesus preached a form of communism. Real life has always been a mixture of communism and individualism. The problem is to develop the best proportions.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 22:30:50 |Display all floors
tis islnad is much much closer to taiwan than as to japan  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e182:}{:soso_e178:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 02:17:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-12-14 05:20

At some point, Diaoyudao must be taken back from the Japanese.  Once a Chinese official steps foot on Dioayudao and claims it in the name of China, and he is attacked by Japan, the official enemy becomes Japan, the country, not some bases in Okinawa.  

When on December 7, 1941, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, the US declared war, not just limited to the ports whence the attacking force came, but the entire Japan.

Japan views Diaoyudao/Senkaku as a bait to lure out China's best pilots and military planes, and then wipe them out in the name of the Mutual Defense Treaty.  The West views Japan itself as a bait for China to use its strategic weapons on, when it loses out in the tactical air and sea battles against the Allied forces.  The moment China attacks Japan, the Alliance will then wipe out China's military bases with conventional and with strategic weapons.  

But what if Chna changes the sequence, rejects a local war over Diaoyudao, and takes out Japan first?  Then China becomes the bait for an Allied attack, which will then be followed by a Russian clincher?  The Mutual Defense Treaty is turning out to be the perfect framework for Mutually Assured Destruction, as it assuredly is leading all the players into.  This winter may be the last winter for hundreds of millions of innocent souls in all continents.  All, for the love, of Abe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 02:17:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-12-14 05:23

The Nazification of Japan is nearly complete.  Its people are now silenced by a law against their speaking up against their own government, even if peacefully and democratically.  Now comes the herding and the branding, and off to distant battlefields for the glory and gore of the "most democratic" Japanese empire!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.