Author: abramicus

TIME FOR TAIWAN TO RETAKE TIAOYUTAI!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-5 22:47:49 |Display all floors
This is the first ADIZ for China

just because there is no ADIZ over Shanghai does not mean Shanghai is not part of China.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 23:31:47 |Display all floors
Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam

All of them have their animosity against each other, but ...

China will force them into a "defensive union"  together with the USA

- what a miracle China is able to accomplish !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 01:37:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 12:36:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-5 21:55
Why isn't anyone here smart enough to see the obvious???

Since CHina suddenly saw the need to creat ...

It's time to change your urine -soaked diaper, you big mouthing nonsensical yelping homeless old dog!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 13:25:19 |Display all floors
Seneca, you will soon be fired from your job as a British agent provocateur by Cameron, no less.  Save your job and be nice to China.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 13:30:07 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-12-6 01:37
TIME FOR TAIWAN TO RETAKE TIAOYUTAI ???
You mean like this ?

NgTran, please say something inflammatory to Taiwan, like the Ma is a small fish, so he will get some motivation to swallow Tiaoyutai, and become a bigger fish than Japan can easily swallow next.  You are a traitor to the First Republic of the Philippines.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 07:18:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-4 04:22
The Soviet Union is not your intellectual property, Moonman. Leave your brain off it or have it fr ...

The Soviet didn't fall, they gave up fighting a outrageous cold war with the U.S. Communism had been with us since the first group of humans learn to live together as a community(notice the word communism in there?) The U.S. was founded by the ideology of Selfish-ism  and look what Communism did for the U.S., it help make the U.S. a more just nation for Americans.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.