Author: abramicus

TIME FOR TAIWAN TO RETAKE TIAOYUTAI!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-30 10:34:09 |Display all floors
biztru Post time: 2013-11-29 18:43
Taiwan does not have the means to take back Tiaoyutai. Japan is far too strong for Taiwan. In additi ...

Don't worry about Taiwan fighting China.  It will never happen, not when Taiwan was much stronger in relative terms to a China then starting to stand up, during the time of Chiang Kaishek, and not now when Taiwan is much weaker compared to a China that is standing tall militarily and economically.  The question is not whether or not Taiwan and China will fight each other, a theme that the Japanese apologists love to bring to every discussion, in order to avoid the real discussion that Taiwan must be having internally, which is when to join China in booting out the Japanese from their island of Diaoyudao.  This is the actual question that is circulating all over Taiwan, not if, but when to boot out the Japanese from Diaoyudao with the combined strength of the two sides of the strait.

And my analysis says, NOW is the time to boot out the Japanese, because under the current circumstances, Japan will not dare harm a single hair on the head of any Taiwanese who lands on Diaoyudao and plants the flag of the ROC on its soil.  The Japanese would not even dare land to arrest them.  Why?  Because they have no advantage now over the Taiwanese, by air, by sea or by land.

If they touch the Taiwanese, it would give China the perfect reason to intervene - imagine, Taiwanese civilians being bullied by Japanese guards, on China/Taiwan's sovereign soil!

If Ma is too fearful of the many consequences, most of which will never happen at tall, then the Taiwanese fishermen can do what the entire armed forces of the ROC dare not do.  More so if Hongkong fishermen join them in this patriotic action.

The real problem is that the Taiwanese fishermen have been infiltrated with Japanese moles who would insist that they fight the Hongkong activists if they ever plant any flag from the PRC.  Yes, these moles are present also in the ROC coast guard and navy.  They will as soon shoot a Hongkong or Mainland Chinese who sets foot on Diaoyudao, while letting the Japanese off without a scratch.  This is why the expedition to Diaoyudao by the Taiwanese fishermen must be screened for TRAITORS, who must never be allowed to join them in the expedition.  If they must allow traitors on board, they might as well plant the flag of Japan instead on Diaoyudao and request Japan to take them in as Japanese citizens.  That is the real problem, the moles, not the people of Taiwan or its current Ma administration.  They have Japanese moles inside every organization and branch of government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:35:19 |Display all floors
What Abramicus suggesting is nonsense!

The problem with his view?
Taiwan itself is a mainland real estate, albeit on a long rental lease.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:41:41 |Display all floors
China should make use of historical factual evidence presented to the UN, and take over the administration of the Diaoyu Island tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:46:12 |Display all floors
Ouch, it hurts the Japanese moles to hear that Taiwanese fishermen, even if just one person, can change the history of China and Taiwan by simply landing on Diaoyudao and planting a flag of the ROC or PRC or both.  And if not a single Taiwanese fisherman can be found to do it, any Hongkong fisherman, just ONE man, can change the world.  Spread the word!  The time has come to retake Diaoyudao for the Chinese people on both sides of the strait.  We don't need an army to land on Diaoyudao.  We just need one brave Chinese soul!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 12:50:24 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-30 10:46
Ouch, it hurts the Japanese moles to hear that Taiwanese fishermen, even if just one person, can cha ...

"We just need one brave Chinese soul!"

What are you waiting for? Quit speculating, stop being a keyboard warrior & just do it!
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 13:02:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-11-30 13:08

I don't have to be able to do everything that should be done, because I trust others can do it better than myself.  If I were to try to sail to Diaoyudao, I probably will get lost very quickly, which defeats my own purpose.  If a Taiwanese fisherman were to attempt it instead, his chance of success would be infinitely greater.  So, from each his ability.  The lighthouse keeper ensures a safe trip home for all ships coming in, without ever being on any one of them.  I light the way, and they score the victory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 15:15:06 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-30 10:34
Don't worry about Taiwan fighting China.  It will never happen, not when Taiwan was much stronger  ...

These moles that you mentioned are also in the opposition parties. Did you see today's news? Taiwan has joined the US.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.