Author: english-learner

How should China react to US provocation?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-27 20:34:19 |Display all floors
english-learner Post time: 2013-11-27 17:02
Has Japan negotiated with China on its creation of Air Defense Identification Zone? China doesn't  ...

I wonder if Taiwan negotiated with Japan ...after all it's at the back door of Taiwan...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 08:32:48 |Display all floors
This is funny
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 08:57:12 |Display all floors
Japanese airlines also said Wednesday they had stopped submitting flight plans to Chinese authorities for any plane that was due to pass through the area.

Would the mentioned Japanese airlines do the same to Russia, if and when they need to fly through Russian air-space?

将同日本的航空公司做同样的到俄罗斯,
如果当他们需要飞通俄罗斯领空?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 09:04:59 |Display all floors
I made an announcement that all cars passing in front of my house on the public street must regsiter with me and file a drive plan prior to passing through.  Two large trucks recently passed by without informing me but I was monitoring them very closely.   I reserve the right to throw rocks at these cars in the future if they don't obey my rules....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 10:53:48 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2013-11-27 14:21
force them to pay back US $$$$$$$$$$$$ 1.3 trillion all at once
then they'll know who the boss here

How will China "force them" to do this ? With guns, with planes, with its single aircraft carrier ? More blathering, more piss and wind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 10:56:24 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2013-11-27 20:34
I wonder if Taiwan negotiated with Japan ...after all it's at the back door of Taiwan...

South Korea is also pissed off by the unilateral decision of China's to declare such an air zone so close to its own borders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 11:04:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.