Author: voice_cd

Thanksgiving special: Be thankful and happy     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-1 04:05:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RonJaDa at 2013-12-1 15:33

Thank you to my parents and siblings who gave me life and a good home and shared wisdom.
Thank you to my teachers, employers and peers that gave me guidance and courage to continue.
Thank you to all Canadian Citizens and others that contribute to make Canada a great place to live.
Thank you to influences that allowed me to achieve my level of success through luck and hard work
Thank you to all the wonderful Chinese people that share their time, thoughts and culture with me creating memories and friendships that will endure the test of time.

Moonlight on Lugu Hu 201311

Moonlight on Lugu Hu 201311

In this picture of Lugu Hu; each sparkle on the water represents someone who has touched my life in China. Whether offering me a seat on the bus, helping me with directions or learning Mandarin, asking me about Canada, taking or asking me to take a picture, explaining Chinese culture or sharing an opinion.  I have enjoyed my many months in China and I will be back.  Thank You China it has been a wonderful journey. Ron

edited to correct spelling error

Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 13:52:04 |Display all floors
I am thankful for my parents all the time !
I am thankful for my mentors ,such as Doc Liu ,Doc Xu and Doc Peng !
I am thankful for my partenners along with me at different times !
I am thankful for all the people who I love or those who love me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 09:44:25 |Display all floors
May525 Post time: 2013-11-29 16:16
SO like the old saying goes: great minds think alike.

absolutely right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-13 20:09:55 |Display all floors
Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving relates to the Yank's genocidal seizure of North Amerika. It has no place on this forum.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.