Author: voice_cd

Thanksgiving special: Be thankful and happy     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-28 13:39:42 |Display all floors
thank god i have this chance to express my thanks to:
every dimple day---breathe in the morning
                          work busy in the day
                          rest well at night
                          fun at weekends
with my darling,my friends, collegues...
Just one thing, hope i spend more time with Dad and Mum...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 15:59:16 |Display all floors
I thankful for teacher James he from the USA for teaching me English for free for 2 years. Not many American teacher I know do that. He has online class that teach us the pronunciation, conversation, how to pass the oral exams and culture. He taught over 1,000 hrs for free to anyone who like to join. Sometimes hundreds of students go online at the same time to take his class on YY. He is a special teacher who has spent over 6,000 hrs volunteering in China.
连续 62 天。虽然大多数人都渴望从工作休息一天,詹姆斯是急切的想要回家教。经过漫长的天工作视察学校和出席会议,詹姆斯蔺家开始他 20:30 在线类,可以持续很长,没有任何休息的令人难以置信的 4 至 6 小时。有许多学生在几个月中已大为改善。 那些永远不会说任何英语,学生现在讲了很多。它是相当一个奇迹,和最好的部分是完全免费的类。不要错过詹姆士4小时课程。
If you want to try his free English lessons you can find his class schedule on his Weibo @ JamesChaneUSA or you can baidu search his name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 16:23:31 |Display all floors
we are carrying out heart-gratefulness! But in the reality we invaraibly have ignored a little thankfulness real needing to present to relevant people. we always have regretted to perform too much faults and misunderstandings.we should cherish sincere and peace heart to handle with all things round us including people and matters!!!
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 17:10:04 |Display all floors
Bolinda Post time: 2013-11-28 13:39
thank god i have this chance to express my thanks to:
every dimple day---breathe in the morning

so beautiful words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 00:46:26 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-11-28 13:08
I am thankful for many things, but I would not want to associate it with Thanksgiving Day, its histo ...

same here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 06:52:48 |Display all floors
I am thankful for the internet that i can read China Daily (an excellent and very informative online newspaper ) regularly

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-29 09:08:46 |Display all floors
Chinadolls Post time: 2013-11-28 15:59
I thankful for teacher James he from the USA for teaching me English for free for 2 years. Not many  ...

YOU MUST BE VERY PRETTY.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.