Author: F111

American Planes defy China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-27 14:31:20 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-27 13:21
its clear. Its decisive. its quick.

Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 14:34:21 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-11-27 14:30
That's why those  like our resident fridge magnet are not in charge of China.

That is interesting, China is a frig magnet, America is the frig. That is very accurate
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 14:37:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 14:43:48 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2013-11-27 11:14

I know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 14:45:24 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-27 14:23
We'll see! I think this is far from over therefore I won't celebrate just yet.

Two possibilities ...

What a load of crap. Nothing happened. Beijing backed down, that is all there is to it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 15:14:33 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-27 14:23
We'll see! I think this is far from over therefore I won't celebrate just yet.

Two possibilities ...

China has responded. There's an article here @ CD. They said they "monitored" the bombers. The accompanying photo was of a bomber from an airshow in England in 2012
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 15:22:16 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-11-26 22:45
What a load of crap. Nothing happened. Beijing backed down, that is all there is to it

As I had said: We will see!

It does however look as if Beijing is trying to make a peech of
kind out of this so let's see if we'll witness another EP-3 incident. In all likelihood, an
EP-3 trailer epesode II does have a tendency of materializing.

I am sure that both Aqiono III, the Van Giap
boys, and Mr. Manoj's world is watch with keen and interesting eyes
and ears and itchin' to see what'll gives here.

The way I see it, both Beijing's and Washington's credibilty is
riding on this and that some thing will give so, yes, we'll see if it's just a war of
words, or do we see fireworks going off into the night skies!

Defense Ministry responds to US B-52s in ADIZ By Chen Boyuan0 Comment(s)[url=]Print[/url] [url=]E-mail[/url]  China.org.cn,  November 27, 2013Adjust font size: [url=][/url][url=][/url]

China's Ministry of Defense (MOD) has responded to two U.S. military planes, which flew over the East China Sea Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ), saying that China monitored the two planes on their entire journey, and identified them as B-52 bombers.

B-52 bomber [File photo]

Geng Yansheng, a MOD spokesperson, made the remark at a press conference on Wednesday, responding to inquiries about two B-52 bombers that flew into the ADIZ before flying over the Diaoyu Islands, which the zone covers.

"The U.S. military aircraft were flying on the east rim of the East China Sea Air Defense Identification Zone from 11:00 to 13:22 on Nov. 26. The flight path was 200 KM to the east of the Diaoyu Islands," Geng said.

He reiterated that China would seek to identify any aerial vehicle flying in the East China Sea ADIZ, adding that China is capable of controlling the airspace effectively.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.