Author: yyzz

Morality decline: What to do?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-26 22:02:57 |Display all floors
what's wrong with our world? where is our fundamental moral line? we choose looking the other way instead of giving a hand. when you pass by, whether you have little felt of guilty even though you are not the trouble-maker but only a stander-by. guys, we should ever and never be acting in that way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 22:46:47 |Display all floors
A reasonable Good Samaritan law seems needed. But I think these disability con-games are quite rare. As for morality in general, with the general agreement that women and children should not be abused, I think morality is better now than in the past.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-27 03:49:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-11-27 05:49

it might 'help' if TWO or more strangers stepped in to help, it will be more difficult for anyone to falsely claim that two or more strangers conspired to injure them when they tried to help, if things went to court.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 10:21:15 |Display all floors
This is now the modern Chinese culture,
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 10:29:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 10:37:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-27 11:00:04 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-26 02:09
The parable of the Good Samaritan

Luke Chapter 10 (King James Bible)

That's what jesus says but what about Batman and Robin? They have the moral high ground and
have more credibility to boot.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.