Author: yyzz

The colorful life of foreigners in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-25 19:18:54 |Display all floors
Even ourselves we don't wear in this way...
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 04:13:04 |Display all floors
dolehowyee Post time: 2013-11-25 19:18
Even ourselves we don't wear in this way...

Japanese and Koreans cherish their traditional clothing tradition more and do a better job than Chinese when it comes to preserving their heritage.  Chinese are really sloppy about that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 09:39:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dolehowyee at 2013-11-26 09:40
msrong Post time: 2013-11-26 04:13
Japanese and Koreans cherish their traditional clothing tradition more and do a better job than Ch ...

1. There are many kinds of traditional clothes in China, while there is only one in Korea or Japan. So which one should we wear?
2. Do you think Korean and Japanese wear those clothes when in school, at work or in a pub?
3. In Chinese wedding, the bride wears both western wedding dress and Chinese wedding dress (of course not at the same time). But it depends, some prefer other style.
4. In ancient China, a dynasty (or many dynasties) represents a nation, as there are many nations in China, and different nations have different traditional clothes. There are 56 nations in China, 55 nations have their own dress habits. Only the Han Chinese don't wear traditional clothes, and Han dynasty was long long ago. What's more, I remember some Chinese leaders recommended decades ago that we should wear lightweight (compared to Han clothing) clothes.
5. In my opinion, I don't like Han clothes...{:soso_e103:}{:soso_e133:}
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 10:41:03 |Display all floors
develop and expand the chinese traditional culture is necessary for every chinese people. we believe that we can do well.{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-26 10:57:04 |Display all floors
Amanda and Robert 5.JPG

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 11:30:12 |Display all floors
It‘s cool!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 12:19:35 |Display all floors
yyzz Post time: 2013-11-25 17:16
The teactors of Zhenjiangcultural center are teaching African students to learn traditional Shaoxin ...

At first I thought it was an ugly woman,then I thought maybe a man,then I discovered it's a foreign woman in Chinese custume. Nothing wrong with the costume or the face,just the match isn't good.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.