Post time 2013-11-24 16:54:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-24 17:13:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 10:09:02 |Display all floors
I agree that you're that kind of low IQ idiots who always pollute internet with your warry idea.

Irresponsible like you only think about war, only spend their little brain energy to imagine war, only think that the only future issue is war.

How many post about war on CD forum?
How many post to imagine some peaceful wy to build the future world?

One thing is sure: you've never been in the army, you don't know what you are talking about. you are jsut a dangerous warry romatic talking about war and nulcear weapon as if you were playing with playmobils.

Be honest: when you talk about an atomic attack or ripost: could you tell us about the environment price, the contamination problems,? or will you dare affirm that Chinese civilian wont suffer from the contamination?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 10:10:27 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-11-25 10:09
I agree that you're that kind of low IQ idiots who always pollute internet with your warry idea.

Ir ...

He probably grew up playing video games.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 13:25:53 |Display all floors
Never heard of MAD? Anyone who advocates for nuclear war is either a troll or insane. IMHO HailChina! is both.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 14:10:05 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-11-25 13:25
Never heard of MAD? Anyone who advocates for nuclear war is either a troll or insane. IMHO HailChina ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 14:15:10 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-11-25 10:09

Ir ...

Don't insult  low IQ idiots, ok. It is only an idiot
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.