Author: vincent01

Holland's Got Talent judge 'racist' comments against Chinese performer   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-25 02:24:42 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2013-11-25 01:43
That's easy. You become like all the liberals in America and try to legislate everything away and  ...

Liberal governments don't become over sensitive

Liberals in America seems reasonable and predictable.

But.......

Over sensitive people are dangerous, are unreasonable and unpredictable.

We ask.....why you so sensitive one ah?

You no balls or no sense?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 03:08:14 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-25 02:24
Liberal governments don't become over sensitive

Liberals in America seems reasonable and predicta ...

Would you say the same about Native Americans who protest being caricatured as mascots for team sports, when blacks who get fired up over when the n word is used, or Jews who pressure those who make anti-Semitic remarks?   Or are you just a hypocrite?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 03:29:30 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-11-25 03:08
Would you say the same about Native Americans who protest being caricatured as mascots for team sp ...

No.....

I say why so sensitive one ah?

Who becomes  so sensitive ?

Ultra sensitive, super sensitive

You got skin problem?

You go and insult Hong Kees, they will insult you right back with interest. That is called confidence.

Ultra sensitive super sensitive

That is for Muslims who organize burning orgies when some body draw a wrong cartoon.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 03:43:10 |Display all floors
Judge's racist comments against Chinese performer?

So?

Why he so dumb he don't know how to respond and win  the exchange and the competition?

The judge point out the fact the guy is a Chinese and you feel so insulted already?

Why?

Scared people know you are Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 03:49:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-25 03:29
No.....

liberal Americans who support anti-racist legislation must be ultra sensitive, ah?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 04:11:36 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-11-25 03:49
liberal Americans who support anti-racist legislation must be ultra sensitive, ah?

Liberal Americans are better, are more liberal and more open minded than this useless racist rong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 04:14:46 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-11-25 03:49

What do you have against the word liberal?

It is just a word, mind you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.